Psoriasis is a long-lasting autoimmune disease characterized by patches of abnormal skin with high levels of persistence. It is the most unpredictable and irritating ski disorder that multiplies 10 times faster than the normal skin. Due to this problem the patient has to face red plaques covered with white scales. It can occur on any part of the body, like knees, under feet, back or shoulders. There is no proper cure for this disease however treatment for psoriasis in Dubai can help to bring up the refined results through some medication and therapy. Thus the effects can be reduced and the deformed skin can be restored.
Symptoms of Psoriasis
The symptoms of this disease depend upon the type it is dealing with. Some common symptoms of plaque are observed as follows:
• Red skin plaque covered with silver colored scales that are very itchy and painful. They sometimes crack and bleed, moreover in severe cases it grows and merges with the other part to cover a large area.
• Deformation of hand nails and toenails which can lead to discoloring and pitting of nails. In some cases the nails are detached from the skin that can cause extreme pain to the patient.
• Pain and swelling in the joints is also observed which is defined as psoriatic arthritis. According to the research The National Psoriasis Foundation came to the conclusion that 10% to 30% of people with this problem also have stiffness because of this.
Types of Psoriasis
Every type of Psoriasis is reddish with shiny scales the only thing that varies is the appearance on the body. There can be many form of this disease varies from person to person, however Spanish Center Dubai and Aesthetics & Dermatology is providing treatment for Psoriasis in Dubai that can bring up the effective and efficient results.
The types are defined below:
• Red and scaly skin on the hands and feet with tiny pustules are considered as Pustular psoriasis
• The small red spots on the torso and limbs which are commonly observed among the kids and young adults, are known as Guttate psoriasis. In severe cases this can lead to breathing issues, tonsils, skin deformation, stress and anxiety. Anti-malarial and beta-blocker medications can help to get relieve from this problem.
• Psoriasis that occurs in skin folds like the armpits, mole area, and under the breasts is considered inverse psoriasis.
• Erythrodermic psoriasis occurs due to severe sunburn, infection, and certain medications. This type needs to be checked immediately otherwise that can lead to severe illness and harm.