Professor & Consultant of ophthalmology
Cataract & Vitreoretinal surgeon
Professor & Consultant of ophthalmology M.B.B.ch, Msc, MD, FRCS Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists-Glasgow- England Fellow of Vitreoretinal surgery at Frankfurt university Member of the European Society Of cataract surgery Member of The American Academy Of Ophthalmology Expert in vitreoretinal Surgery (diabetic & detachment),Retinal Laser treatment, Intraocular injections, retinopathy of prematurity, cataract & intraocular lenses implantation, Uveitis management.
List of procedures:
• Argon Laser surgeries: Retinal argon laser photocoagulation (Focal, grid, and panretinal) argon laser barrage, argon laser iridoplasty.
• YAG laser surgeries: Iridotomy, iridiplasty, posterior capsulotomy.
• Lens surgeries: phacoimulsification, femto-phaco, ECCE, IOL implantation, IOL exchange.
• Retinal surgery: Vitrectomy (with various intrasurgical interventions, including endolased, membranectomy and ILM peeling, gas or silicone injections, etc.), buckle surgery, repair of retinal and choroidal detachments, intravitreal injections.
• Penetrating keratoplasty.
• Nasolacrimal apparatus surgery: probing, silicone intubation, surgical DCR.
• Minor ophthalmic procedures (Pterygium excision, chalazion incision and drainage, subconjunctival and intrapalpebral injections, etc.)
• Retinal investigations (FFA, Fundus photography)
• Eyelid surgeries (Entropion repair, ectropion repair, blepharoplasty, etc.)
• Glaucoma filtering surgeries.
• Anterior segment reconstructive surgeries.