Brow lift or Forehead lift
As we age, lines and wrinkles logically become noticeable on the temple area due to incessant muscle movement, making us look more mature than we would like. Furthermore, those horizontal lines through the forehead, or little vertical lines amid the brows, can lead us to look annoyed, stressed, or merely disagreeable and unfriendly. Luckily, with the assistance of a gifted physician who does brow lift surgery, you can attain a wide-eyed, charming, youthful look. By removing the creases or deep furrows on the forehead, and transposing the brow line to its perfect location, you can effortlessly take ages off of your look. There are numerous kinds of brow lift surgeries to provide to your specific needs, all of which offer natural-looking, gorgeous outcomes. If you are attracted to brow lift surgery, we push you to remain reading, so you are knowledgeable of all of the relevant facts before determining whether the action is correct for you.
The brow lift surgery in Dubai is carried out by our accomplished and skillful surgeons. You will either experience a customary or endoscopic brow lift, which is less aggressive, dependent upon your precise state. The processes commonly last from one to two hours overall.
Traditional Brow Lift Surgery
- A common anesthesia is administered so patients are wholly comatose throughout the procedure.
- An incision will be made through the forehead beneath the hairline.
- Skin will be raised so wrinkles are flattened and the brows repositioned.
- Any surplus skin is removed.
- The incision is closed with sutures.
Endoscopic Brow Lift Surgery
- An overall anesthesia is administered so patients are comatose during the procedure.
- Cuts are made along the scalp.
- Endoscope is inserted into the incisions that permit the doctor to see the treatment area on screen.
- The forehead skin is elevated through different tools, the brows are transposed, and muscle tissue causing lines is removed.
- Additional skin is removed and the incisions are sealed.
After a day or so the dressing can be removed, and sutures can be removed after roughly two weeks. Recovery time differs for each individual; nevertheless, you can be able to restart normal undertakings after some weeks. Once completely cured, results will be attractive, visible, and natural.
Make an Appointment
Ideal Brow Lift Candidates
Many people electing upon brow lift surgery are in their 40 and 50 years, with eyelids and brow lines that have started to slump prominently and creases starting to become visible along the forehead. Hereditary reasons occasionally make these complications an issue for those in their 20s or 30s, in which circumstance a brow lift can also aid people. Anyone bearing in mind this practice should have a detailed understanding of what it can and cannot do. After a thorough dialogue with an expert surgeon, some choose a brow lift completed in combination with other procedures such as a face-lift or eyelid surgery that will provide the finest results.