Tummy Tuck Removal Surgery
Most people are very conscious about loose and drooping skin around the midsection or when the skin loosens due to pregnancy or weight loss. The best way to get rid of these problems is a Tummy Tuck surgery; it results in a firmer, younger looking figure. Even though it is not considered a weight loss procedure, a tummy tuck has additional benefits like refining a person’s contours when diet and exercise are not sufficient to get rid of stubborn excess tissues and fat cells. There are more than a few types of tummy tuck surgery, each separately designed to target specific areas of the body or issues. The tummy tuck surgery involves a plastic surgeon removing wobbly skin, tightens the abdominal muscles, and gets rid of stubborn deposits of excess fat. This proven surgical procedure can be easily customized to meet the different needs and goals of each individual person. Only an experienced plastic surgeon can carefully give details of the different options and assist patients in finalizing a treatment plan that will result in the required results and an improved sense of confidence.
Candidates for abdominoplasty should consider:
- They should be in good health
- Carry excess weight in the midsection area
- Appearance of loose or droopy skin around the abdomen
- Have healthy prospects of the surgery, which can be discussed in detail with the Doctor
- Must maintain the results with a healthy diet plan and daily exercise
Abdominoplasty candidates should not:
- Have serious medical conditions which could affect the surgical procedure
- Intend on becoming pregnant
- In the planning process to lose a large amount of weight
- Pushed into undergoing the surgery by someone else
Finally, a viable candidate for the tummy tuck surgery is an adult who is somewhere close to his/her ideal body weight, with an abdominal area that has not sufficiently responded to diet and exercise.